Red Rum - A film about a deeply disturbed rodent

Why hello there. It is of nice of you to have stopped by for a little bit of SQUIRREL INSANITY!!! This blog is for the production of my short film entitled 'Red Rum'. It concerns a paranoid red squirrel by the name of Rum, and the stress that is struck into his life by a certain grey squirrel moving next door. There is also a funny looking fox, by the name of Fox, involved.

Here I shall showcase the progress of my film. And perhaps a tad of the insanity that shall come with making it.

Rum

Rum
This is Rum. The main character of the film. Which is probably quite obvious. Another obvious statement is that he is a red squirrel. And a bit mental.

Wednesday 23 November 2011

I RETURNETH.... with Some Line Tests.








So here are a bunch of my line tests. As in pretty much, the only bits I've tested. I must just be THAT confident in my amazing work that I don't feel the need to test it. Ohhh yeah. OR maybe I'm just to lazy to get up and walk over to the line tester...

I'm sitting here, watching The Bucket List.... and really hoping this upload works this time. I told myself I'd turn this film off, because I KNOW it is sad. But yet here I am, watching it again.

Red Rum is going well, just to let you all know. I mean, I should be concentrating on this dissertation business but I prefer drawing squirrels. OHHHHH my, I just realised that when it gets to 100% that's only one video uploaded O.O NOOOOOOOOO. Great. Now I'm scared to do anything else, in case I have to start again...

Voy a hablar en espanol ahora, porque estoy aburrida y me gusta practicar mi espanol jajaja Fui a mi clase de Japones esta noche, era muy interesante. Pero prefiero espanol, claro, porque por lo menos puedo entender mas. Quiero volver a espana, quiero visitar mis amigos espanoles, tomar el sol, quiero beber tantas cervezas y disfrutarme. Yo se que escocia no es tan mal, solo estoy aburrida... y tambien quiero terminar la universidad. Despues de muchos anos, quiero hacer algo diferente!

I sent my JET application in the post today :-D This is all very exciting for me. I am HAPPY! But also a bit... hmm... don't know... maybe anxious? They say it's hard to get an interview, but I hope I get one. Let's all hope!!! Either that or... I suppose I could look for an animation job. Hrm.

ARRRRH gonna just hurry up BLOGGER?!! I'm tired. Now I'm having to watch the end of The Bucket List. GREAT. I love to go to bed full of laughs and joy. If nobody reads this horrifically time consuming and long long boring post, I shall not be best pleased.

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA.

    This is disappointing, and misleading. Where is your complaints page?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHHHHHH I tried to upload like 6 at a time... It wasn't happy. AND I waited for an hour. AN HOUR. AN HOUR!!!

    ReplyDelete